Review: cheap makeyp brushes by Banggood

Happy Sunday lovelies! Today I have a new review for you, it has been so long since the last makeup brushes review I did on the blog, but now I have two new cheap sets by Banggood to show you :) let me know of course if you would like to see more posts like this!






The first set is composed by 20 makeup brushes, I got the pink with gold details but you can choose between many color options! The set is mostly for eye makeup, as you can see there's only one big brush you can use for foundation or highlighter! I washed the set as I always do and I noticed no changes in the colors and they don't lose hair! There are three brushes with double hair so you have almost three more brushes :D! The only thing I don't really like is the brushes are really similar between them so you don't have much choise, also the shapes are not easy to use so I won't suggest it for begginners. Some brushes are useful for lip makeup too!
 You can get the set HERE.

Pro:
- really cheap set
- good quality


Cons
- not easy to use for beginners
- too many similar brushes






The second set is my favorite one! It 's composed by only 7 pieces, but their quality is really high!
I washed them before use and they didn't lose color or hair, a big thumbs up! They're also incredibly soft and you can use this set both for face and eyes. It's tiny so you don't have much choise for eye makeups, but you have 4 brushes good for highlighter, foundation and counturing! This set is pretty good for beginners too :) but you need some more brushes for a complete set! You can get it HERE

Pro:
- amazing quality
- great design
- perfect for begginers
- both for face and eye makeups

Cons:
- need some more brushes for a complete set




1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.